RACE DAY PROGRAM, CATEGORIES & DISTANCES:
- NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
- BE REGISTERED AT LEAST 30 MIN PRIOR TO THE START OF YOUR FIRST RACE
15h30: Registration Opens
16h00: Girls: Grades 2 and 3 = Year 3 and 4 (Under 9 years): 1.4km
16h15: Boy’s: Grades 2 and 3 = Year 3 and 4 (Under 9 years): 1.4km
16h30: Girls: Grades 4 and 5 = Year 5 and 6 (Under 11): 1.8km
16h45: Boy’s: Grades 4 and 5 = Year 5 and 6 (Under 11): 1.8km
15h45: Registration Opens
16h15: Girls: Grades 6 and 7 = Year 7 and 8 (Under 13): 2.4km
16h30: Boy’s: Grades 6 and 7 = Year 7 and 8 (Under 13): 2.4km
16h45: Girls: Grades 8 and 9 = Year 9 and 10 (Under 15): 2.8km
17h00: Boy’s: Grades 8 and 9 = Year 9 and 10 (Under 15): 2.8km
17h15: Boys: Grades 10, 11, 12 = Year 11, 12, 13 (Senior): 3.2km
17h17: Girls: Grades 10, 11, 12 = Year 11, 12, 13 (Senior): 3.2km
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Competitors must compete in the PE uniforms from their school.
- Competitors are not allowed to receive assistance from anyone else outside the race, with the exception of race-sanctioned aid volunteers or official marshals.
- Competitors should treat race officials, event volunteers, spectators and other competitors with respect and courtesy. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
- The race organisers have the right to alter the course depending on weather conditions. It is the athlete’s responsibility to ensure they know the route.
- Marshals and volunteers will be on the course to aid athletes in their direction.
- Stick to the designated race course at all times.
- Your upper body must be covered at all times on the run portion of the race.
- Shoes are compulsory but barefoot running will be allowed at your own risk.
- No form of locomotion other than running, walking or crawling is allowed.
- No external assistance is allowed
- Bibs will be supplied to all runners with their respective race number and must be worn on your chest with the number facing outward
- Chips will be attached to your race bib and must not be removed from the bib.
- Will be supplied by the organisers.
- When crossing the finish line, keep moving through the finish schute.
- Return your bib and timing chip to designated marshal or collection box.
- Prize Giving will follow as soon as possible once all athletes are finished.
- The presentation will take place as soon as possible after the last competitor is in from the respective race category.
- The final results will be posted online on the Race Results page of this website
- Medals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places will be awarded per race.
- TROPHIES: There will be the following trophies awarded after Round 2 has finished:
- 1st school from each Age Group and Gender group.
- 1st school overall (taking into consideration all 2 rounds and all age groups/gender)
SCHOOL TEAM COMPETITION:
- The top 3 will score for your school team. This will give your schools position race by race.
An accumulation of your school score (3 scoring team) in each round will result in the overall age group and gender winning schools.
- Your school team finishing positions across all 6 races in each round will be used to calculate the overall schools trophy. Example: If DC finished 1st in all 6 races they would receive a score of 6 for that round.
- FYI: Because all 6 races in each round count towards the final score/position I have awarded an 18-point penalty score if you have not entered a 4 scoring team in one of the age/gender groups during that round of races. This will enable all schools to still feature in the overall.
#KibsonsSchoolXCountry #SuperSportsUAE #TrailRun #XCRun #XCRunning #TrailRunning #CrossCountryRunning #DubaiFitness #youthsports #DubaiSportsCouncil
FOR ALL INFORMATION AND ENQUIRIES:
Super Sports Events
Phone: +971 50 164 6967