HATTA HILLS RUN 2020 Entries close:
Tuesday at midnight before the race
HATTA HILLS RUN 2020 Entry Fees: (per competitor per race)
- Juniors u19 years: 5km, 2.5km: AED125
- Juniors u19 years: 10km: AED175
- Adult: 5km, 2.5km: AED175
- Adult: 10km: AED200
- 21.1km Half Marathon: AED225
- Discounts are offered for families of 3 or more consisting of parents and children. Email email@example.com for the family discount code.
- Any participants cancelling their participation after the closing date or who is a “no-show” on the day of the race will not receive a refund.
- In the unfortunate event of the race having to have to be cancelled due to weather or venue issues, the credit / refund policy of online entries through online entry providers will apply or you can have your entry carried over to any other Super Sports organised race.
- Enter your Club, Company or Team – more than 10 runners get a group discount. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Entry Fee includes:
- Electronic Timing
- Finishers Medal
- Downloadable Certificate
- Hot and cold beverages and snack breakfast
HATTA HILLS RUN 2020 Race Day Program:
06H00 RACE CHECK IN OPENS
06H45 RACE CHECK IN CLOSES FOR 21KM, 10KM & 5KM
06H50 RACE BRIEFING FOR 21KM, 10KM & 5KM
07H00 21KM START
07H05 10KM START
07H10 5KM START
08H45 RACE BRIEFING FOR 2.5KM and RACE CHECK IN CLOSES
09H00 2.5KM START – Cross Country within the grounds of the Hotel
10H00 CUT OFF TIME FOR ALL RACES
10H00 PRIZE GIVING and snack breakfast picnic box in the race village at the Hotel
Race Surfaces by Distance:
- 21.1km Half Marathon – 80% tarred road, 20% hard compact gravel
- 10km – 90% tarred road, 10% hard compact gravel
- 5km – 100% tarred road
- 2.5km – 10% tarred road, 90% trail running
HATTA HILLS RUN 2020 Age Groups & Categories
- Age Groups are calculated as per your age on race day.
- 21.1km Half Marathon – male and female – 15 – 29 years, 30 – 34 years, 35 – 39 years, 40 – 44 years,
45 – 49 years, 50 – 54 years, 55 years+
- 10km – male and female – 0 – 18 years, 19 – 29 years, 30 – 39 years, 40 – 49 years, 50 years+
- 5km – male and female – 0 – 12 years, 13 – 18 years, 19 – 29 years, 30 – 39 years, 40 – 49 years, 50 years+
- 2.5km – male and female – 0 – 8 years, 9 – 12 years, 13 – 18 years, 19 years+
HATTA HILLS RUN 2020 Rules:
- Follow normal traffic direction when out on tarred roads.
- Keep to the right-hand side of the road at all time so faster runners can pass you on the left hand side.
- You must have your run number visible on the front of your body or race clothing and keep it visible at all times when on the run course.
- Your upper body must be covered at all times during the race.
- Shoes are compulsory.
- No form of locomotion other than running, walking or crawling is allowed.
- Parents wishing to run with their children – aged 12 years and under – may do so free of charge but will not receive a race time or position.
These will be supplied by the organisers and feature every 2/3km on the course as well as at the finish line.
Race Numbers & Timing Chips
To be collected on the morning of the race at Race Check In near the START / FINISH line.
End of Race Procedures
- When crossing the finish line, keep moving through the finish chute.
- Please check the ipads in the race village for your race finish time, this helps us to check that your result has been recorded.
- Return your timing chip to designated marshal or collection box.
- The prize presentation will take place as soon as possible after the final event.
- The final results will be posted online on the Race Results page of this website, after the event has finished and all the results have been checked.
- Finishers medals will be awarded to all who finish each race as they cross the finish line.
- Medals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places, Overall, and also per Age Group, will be awarded per race.
- You cannot win an overall prize and your age group prize.
HATTA HILLS RUN 2020 Hashtags:
#SuperSportsEvents #HalfMarathon #Hatta #Running #DubaiFitness #DubaiSportsCouncil
Warren van der Merwe
For Information & Enquiries
Super Sports Events
Phone: +971 50 164 6967