2XU X-COUNTRY RUN SERIES 2017/18
27 Oct 2017 | 15 Dec 2017 | 13 April 2018
15km, 10km, 5km, 3km & 1,5km
7am Start, Mushrif Park, Dubai, UAE
If running and nature is what you are looking for then this series of runs is just for you! For the first time in the UAE a series of X-Country runs will take place in and around Mushrif Park, Dubai, UAE. Run routes will take in several different surfaces and showcase the amazing surroundings and facilities of Mushrif Park. From advanced to fun runners, young or experienced, run or walk the above distances. Music, refreshments, parents & children running together and a community feel is what makes this race special. Discount on Family Entries. Lots of Parking close to Start / Finish line.
#SuperSportsEvents #2XU #Running #XCountryRunning #TrailRunning #DubaiFitness #DubaiSportsCouncil
RACE INFORMATION & BRIEFING – CLICK HERE
COURSE MAPS – CLICK HERE
RACE NUMBERS – CLICK HERE
RACE 1 – Friday, 27 October 2017
RACE 2 – Friday, 15 December 2017
RACE 3 – Friday, 13 April 2018
Mushrif Park, Dubai, UAE
Directions – click here
ENTRY FEE: per competitor per race
- Adults (19yrs & over): AED175/-
- Juniors (18yrs & under): AED125/-
- Family Entries of 3 or more from AED115 per person.
- Any participants cancelling their participation after the closing date or who is a “no-show” on the day of the race will not receive a refund.
- In the unfortunate event of the race having to have to be cancelled due to weather or venue issues, the credit / refund policy of online entries through online entry providers will apply or you can have your entry carried over to any other Super Sports organised race.
- Enter your Club, Company or Team – more than 10 runners get a group discount. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
ENTRY FEE INCLUDES:
- Electronic Timing
- Finishers Medal
- Downloadable Certificate
- Live Results through Facebook & Website
- Fruits and Refreshments
- ENTRIES CLOSE:
- Tuesday at midnight before the respective race.
RACE CATEGORIES & AGE GROUPS:
- Age Groups are calculated as per your age on 01 OCTOBER 2017
- Male and Female categories for all age groups
- 15km – male and female – Under 30 years, 30 to 39 years, 40 to 49 years, 50years & Over
- 10km – male and female – Under 30 years, 30 to 39 years, 40 to 49 years, 50years & Over
- 5km – male and female – Under 19 years, 19 to 29 years, 30 to 39 years, 40 to 49 years, 50 years & Over
- 3km – male and female – Under 12 years, 13 to 15 years, 16 to 18 years
- 5km – male and female – Under 9 years, 9 to 12 years
RACE DAY PROGRAMME:
NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
BE REGISTERED AT LEAST 30 MIN PRIOR TO THE START OF YOUR FIRST RACE
06h00 – Registration and Warm Up
07h00 – 15km Race Starts
07h02 – 10km Race Starts
07h04 – 5km Race Starts
07h10 – 3km Race Starts
07h13 – 1.5km Race Starts
09h00 – All Races Finish
09h05 – Prize Giving
RULES & REGULATIONS
- You will have till 09h00 to complete the race you entered
- You must have your run number visible on the front of your body or race clothing and keep it visible at all time when on the run course.
- Your upper body must be covered at all times during of the race.
- Shoes are compulsory.
- No form of locomotion other than running, walking or crawling is allowed.
- You’ll receive your race data via email once entries have closed by Wednesday at 2pm before race day.
- SEE RACE NUMBER ALLOCATION link at the top of the page.
- We will also post to the Super Sports Events Facebook Page & Twitter account (@SprSportsEvents) once we upload the file.
- Your race data consists of your race number, first & last names, your age category, and the event you have entered.
- Please check these and email us as soon as possible (Events@SuperSportsUAE.com) so that we may correct your details. This enables us to get the results out more quickly since we will have the correct data in the timing system.
- You can collect your number bib and timing chip on the morning of the race at registration. This is why registration is open from 0600hrs, the earlier you can get to the venue, the better .
- Please make sure you know your race number before you leave home, and then double-check that you have been given the correct number at registration. Writing it on the back of hand before you leave home is a handy trick!
- Only our timing chips will be recognised by our timing system. If you are wearing a chip that we did not give you then you will not get any results.
- Depending on the race, your timing chip may be part of the race bib, or you may be given a neoprene and velcro band with the chip wear on your ankle.
- Please read the race briefing and listen to the briefing on race day too.
- These will be supplied by the organisers.
- There are 3 stations on the run course as well as at the finish line, where fruit is also available.
- When crossing the finish line, please keep moving through the finish chute.
- Return your race number and timing chip to designated marshal or collection box.
- Collect your FINISHERS MEDAL.
- Wait for Prize Giving.
- The prize presentation will take place after the cut-off time and once all results have been checked.
- The final results will be posted online on the Results page of this website, after the event has finished and all the results have been checked.
- As soon as we upload the results we will post on the Super Sports Events Facebook Page and Twitter account (@SprSportsEvents) with a link to the Results page.
- Trophies for Overall top 3 per distance, male and female
- Medals for Age Group top 3 per distance, male and female
- You cannot win an overall prize and your age group prize.
Warren van der Merwe
FOR ALL INFORMATION AND ENQUIRIES:
Super Sports Events
Phone: +971 50 164 6967