Super Sports Run Series Entry Fee: per competitor per race
- Adults (19yrs & over): AED175/-
- Juniors (18yrs & under): AED125/-
- Discounts are offered for families of 3 or more consisting of parents and children.
Email email@example.com for the family discount code.
- There is NO on the day registration.
- Any participants cancelling their participation after the closing date or who is a “no-show” on the day of the race will not receive a refund.
- In the unfortunate event of the race having to have to be cancelled due to weather or venue issues, the credit / refund policy of online entries through online entry providers will apply or you can have your entry carried over to any other Super Sports organised race.
- Enter your Club, Company or Team – more than 10 runners get a group discount. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Super Sports Run Series Entry Fee includes:
- Electronic Timing
- RunInDubai shirt
- Finishers Medal
- Muffin & fruit juice or coffee/tea
- Downloadable Certificate
- Fruits and Refreshments
Super Sports Run Series Entries Close:
Tuesday at midnight before the respective race. There is NO on the day registration.
Super Sports Run Series Race Day Program:
NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED ON THE DAY
BE CHECKED IN AT LEAST 30 MIN PRIOR TO THE START OF YOUR FIRST RACE
06h00 – Race Check In Opens
06h50 – Race Check In Closes for all distances
07h00 – 16km Race Starts
07h05 – 10km Race Starts
07h10 – 5km Race Starts
07h15– 3km Race Starts
08h15 – 3 & 5 km Prize Giving
09h00 – Cut off time for all races
09h00 – 10 & 16km Prize Giving
Super Sports Run Series Age Groups & Categories:
- Age Groups are calculated as per your age on race day
- Male and Female categories for all age groups
- 16km – male and female – 0 – 29 years, 30 – 39 years, 40 – 49 years, 50 years+
- 10km – male and female – 0 – 18 years, 19 – 29 years, 30 – 39 years, 40 – 49 years, 50 years+
- 5km – male and female – 0 – 18 years, 19 – 29 years, 30 – 39 years, 40 – 49 years, 50 years+
- 3km – male and female – 0 – 8 years, 9 – 12 years, 13 – 18 years, 19 years+
Super Sports Runs Series Rules & Regulations:
- You will have 2 hours to complete the race you entered
- You must have your run number visible on the front of your body or race clothing and keep it visible at all time when on the run course.
- Your upper body must be covered at all times during of the race.
- Shoes are compulsory.
- No form of locomotion other than running, walking or crawling is allowed.
- Stick to the right hand side of the road
- Parents wishing to run with their children – aged 12 years and under – may do so free of charge but will not receive a race time or position.
Super Sports Run Series Race Numbers:
- You’ll receive your race data via email on Wednesday at midday.
- Your race data consists of your race number, first & last names, your age category, and the event you have entered.
- Please check these and if there are any errors, email us as soon as possible (Events@SuperSportsUAE.com) so that we may correct your details, otherwise it may lead to incorrect race results and the wrong runners receiving prizes at prize giving.
- Race Pack collection is on the morning of the race at Race Check In which opens at 5.30am.
- If you know your race number before you leave home it will speed up race pack collection for you, otherwise all race numbers are displayed on the board at Race Check In. When receiving your race pack, please double-check that you have been given the correct race number at Race Check In.
- Please check that all your data which is printed on the label of the race pack envelope is correct. This includes your name, age category, gender and distance and in the event of there being any errors, please let us know immediately.
- Only our timing chips will be recognised by our timing system. If you are wearing a chip that we did not give you then you will not get any results.
- Depending on the race, your timing chip may be part of the race bib, or you may be given a neoprene and velcro band with the chip to wear on your ankle.
- Please read the race briefing and listen to the briefing on race day too.
These will be supplied by the organisers. There are 3 stations on the run course as well as at the finish line, where fruit is also available.
End of Race Procedures:
- When crossing the finish line, please keep moving through the finish chute then you will receive your finishers medal.
- Please check the ipads in the race village for your race finish time, this helps us to check that your result has been recorded.
- Hand your race number with timing chip in at the T Shirt stand and collect your free shirt.
- You will be given your snack voucher once you have left the finish chute. Proceed to the counter and collect your muffin and fruit juice or coffee/ tea.
- Prize Giving will follow as soon as possible once all athletes are finished.
- The prize presentation will take place as soon as possible after the final event.
- The final results will be posted online on the Race Results page of this website, after the event has finished and all the results have been checked.
- Finishers medals will be awarded to all who finish each race as they cross the finish line.
- Medals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places, Overall, and also per Age Group, will be awarded per race.
- You cannot win an overall prize and your age group prize.
- Photos can be found on Facebook: Super Sports Events and are posted 72 hours after race finish.
Super Sports Run Series Hashtags:
#RunInDubai #SuperSportsEvents #TheTrack #MeydanGolf #Running #DubaiFitness #DubaiSportsCouncil
Warren van der Merwe
For Information & Enquiries:
Super Sports Events
Phone: +971 50 164 6967