SUPER SPORTS RUN SERIES 2017/18
13 Oct ’17 | 10 Nov ’17 | 12 Jan ’18 | 23 Feb ’18 | 20 April ’18
10 miler (16km), 10km, 5km, 3km
7am Start, The Track, Meydan, Dubai, UAE
No better way to start your morning than by joining us at the Super Sport Run Series. This fun yet competitive run series takes place on the private closed off roads of Meydan with the start and finish at The Track Golf Clubhouse. From social to serious runners, young or experienced, run or walk 3k, 5k, 10k or 10 miles (16k). Music, plenty of aid stations, loads of supporters and a real community race is what makes this Race special. A great family and Corporate Race. Plenty of parking. Discount on Family and Group Entries.
#SuperSportsEvents #TheTrack #MeydanGolf #Running #DubaiFitness #DubaiSportsCouncil
Run Time: Amy and Firas take on Race 1 of the Super Sports Run Series…
Lace Up: Race 4 of the Super Sports Run Series…
RACE 1 – Friday, 13 October 2017
RACE 2 – Friday, 10 November 2017
RACE 3 – Friday, 12 January 2018
RACE 4 – Friday, 23 February 2018
RACE 5 – Friday, 20 April 2018
THE TRACK,Golf Clubhouse, Meydan, Dubai, UAE
Directions – click here
- per competitor per race
- Adults (19yrs & over): AED175/-
- Juniors (18yrs & under): AED125/-
- Discounts are offered for families consisting of parents and children.
- Any participants cancelling their participation after the closing date or who is a “no-show” on the day of the race will not receive a refund.
- In the unfortunate event of the race having to have to be cancelled due to weather or venue issues, the credit / refund policy of online entries through online entry providers will apply or you can have your entry carried over to any other Super Sports organised race.
- Enter your Club, Company or Team – more than 10 runners get a group discount. Contact email@example.com for more information.
ENTRY FEE INCLUDES:
- Electronic Timing
- Finishers Medal
- Downloadable Certificate
- Live Results through Facebook & Website
- Fruits and Refreshments
Tuesday at midnight before the respective race.
RACE CATEGORIES & AGE GROUPS:
- Age Groups are calculated as per your age on 01 OCTOBER 2017
- Male and Female categories for all age groups
- 16km – male and female – Under 30 years, 30 to 39 years, 40 to 49 years, 50years & Over
- 10km – male and female – Under 30 years, 30 to 39 years, 40 to 49 years, 50years & Over
- 5km – male and female – Under 19 years, 19 to 29 years, 30 to 39 years, 40 to 49 years, 50 years & Over
- 3km – male and female – Under 9 years, 9 to 12 years, 13 to 15 years, 16 to 18 years, 19 years & Over
RACE DAY PROGRAMME:
- NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
- BE CHECKED IN AT LEAST 30 MIN PRIOR TO THE START OF YOUR FIRST RACE
06h00 – Race Check In
07h00 – 16km Race Starts
07h02 – 10km Race Starts
07h04 – 5km Race Starts
07h06 – 3km Race Starts
08h15 – 3 & 5 km Prize Giving and Lucky Draw
09h00 – Cut off time for all races
09h15 – All Races Finish
09h15 – 10 & 16km Prize Giving and Lucky Draw
RULES & REGULATIONS
- You will have 2 hours to complete the race you entered
- You must have your run number visible on the front of your body or race clothing and keep it visible at all time when on the run course.
- Your upper body must be covered at all times during of the race.
- Shoes are compulsory.
- No form of locomotion other than running, walking or crawling is allowed.
- Stick to the right hand side of the road
- You’ll receive your race data via email once entries have closed by Wednesday at 2pm before race day.
SEE RACE NUMBER ALLOCATION link at the top of the page.
- We will also post to the Super Sports Events Facebook Page & Twitter account (@SprSportsEvents) once we upload the file.
- Your race data consists of your race number, first & last names, your age category, and the event you have entered.
- Please check these and if there are any errors, email us as soon as possible (Events@SuperSportsUAE.com) so that we may correct your details, otherwise it may lead to incorrect race results and the wrong runners receiving prizes at prize giving.
- You can collect your number bib and timing chip on the morning of the race at Race Check In, which is open from 0600hrs, the earlier you can get to the venue, the better .
- Please make sure you know your race number before you leave home, and then double-check that you have been given the correct number at Race Check In. Writing it on the back of hand before you leave home is a handy trick!
- Only our timing chips will be recognised by our timing system. If you are wearing a chip that we did not give you then you will not get any results.
- Depending on the race, your timing chip may be part of the race bib, or you may be given a neoprene and velcro band with the chip wear on your ankle.
- Please read the race briefing and listen to the briefing on race day too.
These will be supplied by the organisers. There are 3 stations on the run course as well as at the finish line, where fruit is also available.
- When crossing the finish line, please keep moving through the finish chute.
- Return your race number and timing chip to designated marshal or collection box.
- Then you will receive your finishers medal.
- Prize Giving will follow as soon as possible once all athletes are finished.
- The prize presentation will take place as soon as possible after the final event.
- The final results will be posted online on the Results page of this website, after the event has finished and all the results have been checked.
- As soon as we upload the results we will post on the Super Sports Events Facebook Page and Twitter account (@SprSportsEvents) with a link to the Results page.
- Finishers medals will be awarded to all who finish each race as they cross the finish line.
- Medals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places, Overall, and also per Age Group, will be awarded per race.
- You cannot win an overall prize and your age group prize.
Warren van der Merwe
FOR ALL INFORMATION AND ENQUIRIES:
Super Sports Events
Phone: +971 50 164 6967