Ras Al Khaimah Trail Run Entry Fees:
- Adults (19yrs & over): AED175/-
- Juniors (18yrs & under): AED125/-
- 2.5km Fun Run: AED75/-
- Discounts are offered for families of 3 or more consisting of parents and children. Email email@example.com for the family discount code.
- There is NO on the day registration.
- Any participants cancelling their participation after the closing date or who is a “no-show” on the day of the race will not receive a refund.
- In the unfortunate event of the race having to have to be cancelled due to weather or venue issues, the credit / refund policy of online entries through online entry providers will apply or you can have your entry carried over to any other Super Sports organised race.
- Enter your Club, Company or Team – more than 10 runners get a group discount. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Ras Al Khaimah Trail Run Entry Fee includes:
- Electronic Timing
- Finishers Medal
- Muffin & fruit juice
- Tea & Coffee
- Downloadable Certificate
- Fruits and Refreshments
Ras Al Khaimah Trail Run Entries Close:
Tuesday at midnight before the respective race. There is NO on the day registration.
Ras Al Khaimah Trail Run Race Day Program:
NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
BE CHECKED IN AT LEAST 30 MIN PRIOR TO THE START OF YOUR FIRST RACE
06h00 – Race Check In Opens
06h55 – Race Check In closes for all distances
07h00 – 21.1km Race Starts
07h10 – 10km Race Starts
07h20 – 5km Race Starts
08h00 – 2.5km Race Starts
09h30 – Prize Giving
10h00 – Cut-off time for all races
Ras Al Khaimah Trail Run Age Categories:
- Age Categories are calculated as per your age on day of the race
- Male and Female categories for all age groups
- 21.1km: Under 30 years, 30 to 39 years, 40 to 49 years, 50+ years
- 10km: Under 19 years, 19 to 29 years, 30 to 39 years, 40 to 49 years, 50+ years
- 5km: Under 19 years, 19 to 29 years, 30 to 39 years, 40 to 49 years, 50+ years
- 2.5km Fun Run – no age categories or overall winners
Ras Al Khaimah Trail Run Rules & Regulations:
- You will have till 10h00 to complete the race you entered.
- You must have your run number visible on the front of your body or race clothing and keep it visible at all time when on the run course.
- Your upper body must be covered at all times during of the race.
- Shoes are compulsory and trail running shoes are recommended.
- No form of locomotion other than running, walking or crawling is allowed.
- Parents wishing to run with their children – aged 12 years and under – may do so free of charge but will not receive a race time or position.
Ras Al Khaimah Trail Run Race Numbers:
- You’ll receive your race data via email on the Wednesday before Race Day at 2pm.
- Your race data consists of your race number, first & last names, your age category, and the event you have entered.
- Please check these and email us as soon as possible (email@example.com) so that we may correct your details. This enables us to get the results out more quickly since we will have the correct data in the timing system.
- You can collect your number bib and timing chip on the morning of the race at Race Check In. This is why Race Check In is open from 06h00.
- If you know your race number before you leave home it will speed up race pack collection for you, otherwise all race numbers are displayed on the board at Race Check In. When receiving your race pack, please double-check that you have been given the correct race number at Race Check In.
- Please check that all your data which is printed on the label of the race pack envelope is correct. This includes your name, age category, gender and distance and in the event of there being any errors, please let us know immediately.
- Only our timing chips will be recognised by our timing system. If you are wearing a chip that we did not give you then you will not get any results.
- Please read the race briefing and listen to the briefing on race day too.
Ras Al Khaimah Trail Run Race Number Collection on Race Day:
- Bibs can be collected from Race Check In on the day.
- Once you know your race number, proceed directly to the Bib collection desk and collect your bib.
Ras Al Khaimah Trail Run Water Stations:
- These will be supplied by the organisers and feature roughly every 2km as well as at the finish line, where fruit and other refreshments will also be available.
Ras Al Khaimah Trail Run End of Race Procedures:
- When crossing the finish line, please keep moving through the finish chute then you will receive your finishers medal.
- Please check the ipads in the race village for your race finish time, this helps us to check that your result has been recorded.
- Return your race number and timing chip to designated marshal or collection box.
- Prize Giving will follow as soon as possible once all athletes are finished.
Ras Al Khaimah Trail Run Prize Giving:
- The prize presentation will take place after the cut-off time or as soon as all age categories are complete per distance.
- The final results will be posted online on the Race Results page of this website, after the event has finished and all the results have been checked.
- Trophies for Overall top 3 per distance, male and female.
- Medals for Age Group top 3 per distance, male and female.
- You cannot win an overall prize and your age group prize.
Ras Al Khaimah Trail Run Photos:
- Photos can be found on Facebook: Super Sports Events and are posted 72 hours after race finish.
Ras Al Khaimah Trail Run Hashtags:
#SuperSportsEvents #Running #XCountryRunning #TrailRunning #RasAlKhaimah #RakTrail #RAKTDA #SuperSportsUAE
Warren van der Merwe
For Information & Enquiries:
Super Sports Events