HATTA HILLS RUN 2019 Entries close:
Tuesday at midnight before the race
HATTA HILLS RUN 2019 Entry Fees: (per competitor per race)
- Juniors u19 years: 5km, 2.5km: AED125
- Juniors u19 years: 10km: AED175
- Adult: 5km, 2.5km: AED175
- Adult: 10km: AED200
- 21.1km Half Marathon: AED225
- Discounts are offered for families of 3 or more consisting of parents and children. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the family discount code.
- Any participants cancelling their participation after the closing date or who is a “no-show” on the day of the race will not receive a refund.
- In the unfortunate event of the race having to have to be cancelled due to weather or venue issues, the credit / refund policy of online entries through online entry providers will apply or you can have your entry carried over to any other Super Sports organised race.
- Enter your Club, Company or Team – more than 10 runners get a group discount. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Entry Fee includes:
- Electronic Timing
- Finishers Medal
- Downloadable Certificate
- Hot and cold beverages and snack breakfast
HATTA HILLS RUN 2019 Race Day Program:
06H00 RACE CHECK IN OPENS
06H45 RACE CHECK IN CLOSES FOR 21KM, 10KM & 5KM
06H50 RACE BRIEFING FOR 21KM, 10KM & 5KM
07H00 21KM START
07H05 10KM START
07H10 5KM START
08H45 RACE BRIEFING FOR 2.5KM and RACE CHECK IN CLOSES
09H00 2.5KM START – Cross Country within the grounds of the Hotel
10H00 PRIZE GIVING and snack breakfast picnic box in the race village at the Hotel
Race Surfaces by Distance:
- 21.1km Half Marathon – 80% tarred road, 20% hard compact gravel
- 10km – 90% tarred road, 10% hard compact gravel
- 5km – 100% tarred road
- 2.5km – 10% tarred road, 90% trail running
HATTA HILLS RUN 2019 Age Groups & Categories
- Age Groups are calculated as per your age on race day.
- 21.1km Half Marathon – male and female – Under 30 years, 30 to 34, 35 to 39, 40 to 44, 45 to 49, 50 to 54, 55+
- 10km – male and female – Under 19 years, 19 to 29 years, 30 to 39, 40 to 49, 50+
- 5km – male and female – Under 13 years, 13 to 18, 19 to 29, 30 to 39, 40 to 49, 50+
- 2.5km – male and female – Under 9 years, 9 to 12, 13 to 18, 19+
HATTA HILLS RUN 2019 Rules:
- Follow normal traffic direction when out on tarred roads.
- Keep to the right-hand side of the road at all time so faster runners can pass you on the left hand side.
- You must have your run number visible on the front of your body or race clothing and keep it visible at all times when on the run course.
- Your upper body must be covered at all times during the race.
- Shoes are compulsory.
- No form of locomotion other than running, walking or crawling is allowed.
- Parents wishing to run with their children – aged 12 years and under – may do so free of charge but will not receive a race time or position.
These will be supplied by the organisers and feature every 2/3km on the course as well as at the finish line.
Race Numbers & Timing Chips
To be collected on the morning of the race at Race Check In near the START / FINISH line.
End of Race Procedures
- When crossing the finish line, keep moving through the finish chute.
- Please check the ipads in the race village for your race finish time, this helps us to check that your result has been recorded.
- Return your timing chip to designated marshal or collection box.
- The prize presentation will take place as soon as possible after the final event.
- The final results will be posted online on the Race Results page of this website, after the event has finished and all the results have been checked.
- Finishers medals will be awarded to all who finish each race as they cross the finish line.
- Medals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places, Overall, and also per Age Group, will be awarded per race.
- You cannot win an overall prize and your age group prize.
HATTA HILLS RUN 2019 Hashtags:
#SuperSportsEvents #HalfMarathon #Hatta #Running #DubaiFitness #DubaiSportsCouncil
Warren van der Merwe
For Information & Enquiries
Super Sports Events
Phone: +971 50 164 6967